Being in the mountain is a real humbling experience. It does bring to the reality of how insignificant we all are. Whilst trolling my old photos, I saw this photo I took showing the picture of a mountain range whilst the plane was taking off from Salt Lake City. Those were the days of travelling easy. Pity that Bumi Bertuah hasn't got a proper mountain. The nearest is KK. That's where currently thousands of fellow citizens are camping, filling every single apartments and hotel rooms available. If one is to go out and about in Bumi Bertuah at this momment, it is eerily very quiet. It seems most people have left the country for holiday.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Going to the Mountain
Being in the mountain is a real humbling experience. It does bring to the reality of how insignificant we all are. Whilst trolling my old photos, I saw this photo I took showing the picture of a mountain range whilst the plane was taking off from Salt Lake City. Those were the days of travelling easy. Pity that Bumi Bertuah hasn't got a proper mountain. The nearest is KK. That's where currently thousands of fellow citizens are camping, filling every single apartments and hotel rooms available. If one is to go out and about in Bumi Bertuah at this momment, it is eerily very quiet. It seems most people have left the country for holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment