Sunday, December 6, 2009

Busy Sunday

Today was a day for attending four functions - a wedding, a doa kesyukuran, a hajj welcoming and a tahlil.

First was the wedding at noon. It was at Lambak Kanan and from the look of the signboards at the main junction there must have been five weddings going on in that very place.

There I met one of my former mentor in my workplace who have retired and I have not seen for some five years now. It was good to re-connect again.

Didn't eat much though as the next function would be serving lamb grill. That was for a doa kesyukuran for a close relative who was honoured with an exemplary award during the recent national teacher day celebration. There I was asked to join the dikir, it has been a while since I used my vocal chord for that purpose!

Then the lamb grill. It is becoming a trend now to order lamb grill either for barbecue or family function. Nowadays there are a number of restaurants offering that service but apparently the cheapest one is from Mulaut Abattoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment