Saturday, December 26, 2009

Foot Therapy

Today is what they called boxing day. It's do with Christmas. The only thing I always associate it with is football - one of the key date in the English Premiership schedule where the half point of the season is reached. It is a public holiday for most here but amazingly all banks were opened for business today. I really pity all those bank workers, they don't really have many days off.

For start of the day today we went to Bukit Shahbandar. The place was not at its busiest. Brought the girls for their first outing there and left them to decide how many hills they wanted to do. At the end they did seven hills in total. Amazing.

At the entrance of the park there is a stretch of walkway containing nicely arranged pebbles. I always wonder what are they for until someone walked through it barefoot. It was a walkway for foot therapy. Of course.

Walking on it was actually quite painful especially if you have soft foot - such is part of modern living where we all now hardly ever walk barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment