Monday, March 29, 2010

Turun nya Rahmat

After what has been a long dry spell, finally it was raining heavily last night. The earth must have been longing for this for some times. The morning after was really amazing, it was cold, wet and a bit overcast. We saw the rain still drizzled lightly but I guess nobody would mind that. It was such a welcomed change. Hopefully the burned forest will start regenerating again and the brownish scenery will start becoming more green. The outlook is that more afternoon and evening thundershowers can be expected for the next few days. A late season cold surge has brought about increased convective activity over the country.

Most schools start today after the mid-term break. The same goes with most office workers, coming from a break is not easy and psychologically Monday could be quite a challenging day to face with. Luckily I don't have to face the same Monday blue as I am on leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment