It has been quite a while since I have been to Bukit Shahbandar. The place is definitely quite popular with the Bandar folks. Today I followed that popular trail, challenging myself by running over five out of the nine known hills. The heavy downpour last night though has made the trail quite slippery making running only possible over the flat and gentle slopes.The whole place is definitely beautiful, with lots of green everywhere. The morning dew also made the place a really refreshing place to be today.
Having said that there is one thing I don't like about this place and wish it wasn't necessary. There are a huge number of concrete steps built all over the place. It is something that is inevitable as most of the steep climbs would be almost impossible to maintained and climb. Nonetheless there are still some steep climb especially those on the back trail that still have muddy tracks. These are the more challenging part of the whole Bukit Shahbandar trail.

No comments:
Post a Comment