A father-and-son bonding trip. We thought of going to the Universal Studio but ending up just trolling along Orchard Road. I kept on telling my son that I know this place like the back of my hand. Well.. he was sort of half interested! This is the place I spent many hours and free time when I was sent here at the age of 12. So I felt really irrestible to show him where I used to live. Before heading to the airport I asked the taxi driver to make a short detour to this wooded area close to the shopping haven of Singapore, along Tanglin Road, we entered this most memorable road called Tanglin Hill.Saturday, February 12, 2011
The Most Memorable Lane
A father-and-son bonding trip. We thought of going to the Universal Studio but ending up just trolling along Orchard Road. I kept on telling my son that I know this place like the back of my hand. Well.. he was sort of half interested! This is the place I spent many hours and free time when I was sent here at the age of 12. So I felt really irrestible to show him where I used to live. Before heading to the airport I asked the taxi driver to make a short detour to this wooded area close to the shopping haven of Singapore, along Tanglin Road, we entered this most memorable road called Tanglin Hill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment