Friday, August 20, 2010

Old House and A Year Gone

Not many people live in this type of house anymore. This is our grandparent's dwelling for over 50 years. Our grandpa had long gone. Our grandma has just passed away a few months ago. We normally came visiting to this house in a big group during hari raya to offer greeting . This coming hari raya will be different and somewhat hollow. We will probably just come over to the house regardless, the place where I played and lived when I was small.

We are now already well into the second half of the year. Time really fly. Today is also exactly a year since we came back to Bumi Bertuah after an absence of three years. Things have really settled down and we are into new routines and Holland is already a distant memmory. Workloads have definitely taken much of our minds and attentions this year. We have not done any proper long holiday except for a short hops here and there. Hopefully this year we could see other places which we have not been. In a month time I hope to make a journey that I have always dreamt about. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment