Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shaping the Future

It's already three days into the new year and only now I have time to blog. We didn't do any celebration or BBQ on new year's eve. We had a prayer and tahlil function though at the family's home, I thought that was the best and most meaningful event to usher in the new year.

So what will 2010 going to be like. My real wish is that .....we all stop living in borrowed times and start to do the real things for Bumi Bertuah so there will still be real hope for the future for our kids and children when the oil dries out. Too many people are still living in a dream and only thinking of what is the next thing they want to get for themselves.

For yours truly, I hope I could make a real difference for Bumi Bertuah. Insyallah. All the rezeki only comes from God the Almighty. We as human could only do as best as we could.






2 comments:

  1. Double Happy New Year wishes (Hijrah 1431 & 2010) for you and your wonderful family, broA! :) By the way, just heard of the great news 1/11... a big congratulations, man! ;) Next promotion -- the White House? Hehehhe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PLK. Same Happy New Year greetings to you as well.

    ReplyDelete